Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Guest Speaker Rob Coons

I was a big fan of this talk. It was exciting that he's the CEO of an upcoming business that he was thinking about bringing to Tacoma. I hadn't heard of Scout Military before, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it.

I don't come from a military family. The only one that has any background in that is my grandfather. Nonetheless, it sounds like an excellent idea. It really was a great talk. From the way Rob was explaining his business, I couldn't help but notice that it sounded like he was trying to sell us on the product. It was interesting to listen to.

I also really appreciated the amount of detail he went into when explaining his strategies. Like when he was talking about his plan of how to better monetize the app, there was so much detail and passion in his words that I was kind of blown away. I've been struggling on writing my business plan, so it was cool to listen to someone that knew what they were doing, where they were headed, and how they were going to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment